ROOSEVELT HOT LUNCH PROGRAM
For the 2016-2017 school year, hot lunch is offered to 1st-5th graders on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Lunch will be offered at Roosevelt on Monday and Friday by Healthy Kids Kitchen. Lunch will be offered on Wednesday by Spuntino’s Pizza.
Pizza will start being served on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 and, if we have enough trained volunteers, Healthy Kids Kitchen will start serving lunch on Monday, October 3, 2016.
Healthy Kids Kitchen – Monday and Friday – Various hot lunch selections, including an entree, side dish & fresh fruit.
- Ordering takes place on a monthly basis – 10th-27th of the prior month (ie: October orders taken September 10th-27th).
- Online ordering is done through Orgs Online. You may access this through www.orgsonline.com by clicking on “Order Hot Lunch from Healthy Kids Kitchen” on the right side of the Roosevelt PTO website.
- Unfortunately, late orders cannot be accepted.
- You may view the menu items being offered, and then pick and choose the days you’d like to order.
- Meals are $4.25 each, with an option to purchase a cookie every Friday for .95. Larger portions may be ordered at an additional cost.
- You will find detailed information on how to order from Orgs Online.
- Or you can order Healthy Kids Kitchen by clicking here.
Spuntino’s Pizza – Wednesdays – Cheese pizza.
- Ordering takes place TWO times per year;
- August 22, 2016 through September 2, 2016 for pizza service from September 7, 2016 through December 21, 2016.
- December 10, 2016 through December 27, 2016 for pizza service from January 11, 2017 through May 31, 2017.
- Pizza is $2.15 per slice.
- Online ordering is done through the Roosevelt PTO website. Click on Hot Lunch in the menu on top,
- Unfortunately, late orders will not be accepted. Money cannot be refunded for missed days.
- Or you can order Spuntino’s Pizza by clicking here.
HOW TO ORDER FROM ORGS ONLINE (Monday and Friday lunches):
- Go to www.rooseveltpto.com and click on “Order Hot Lunch from Healthy Kids Kitchen” on the right menu.
- This will direct you to the ordering page called Orgs Online (the website hosting our lunch ordering system).
- You may also access the Orgs Online website by clicking here.
For Returning Users (those who ordered last year):
- Use your email address and password you used last year.
- If you forgot your password, select the RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD to have your password sent to the email address listed on your account.
For First Time Users (those who never ordered):
- Select FIRST TIME USER option on the left.
- When prompted, enter our school code which is: 260resil
- Provide the account setup information requested to activate your account.
- Next time you want to access your account, enter your email address and password you created.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select PLACE ORDER.
- Select the meals you’d like to order. Each student submits a separate order.
- Click REVIEW ORDER button at the bottom of the page.
- After reviewing your order(s), select SUBMIT ORDER to confirm the order.
- You MUST process each order until you see the Order Confirmation page. Orders not confirmed will not be processed.
- You will receive an email confirming your order.
HOW TO PAY:
- The total amount due for your family is listed under the CURRENT BALANCE.
- After all lunch orders have been submitted, select the PAY NOW.
- Follow the prompts to submit your payment.
**Note: There is a $2.00 Convenience Fee for paying online. This is a fee the vendor charges to process the online payment.
- If you encounter a login problem, use the GET HELP button to request assistance.
- Each family will have a “Family Account” that shows options such as:
PLACE ORDERS, VIEW ORDERS, VIEW PAYMENTS, VIEW/UPDATE ACCOUNT, AND MORE!
- If you forget your password, select RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD to have your password sent to your email address.
- If you attempt to order after the deadline date (the 27th of every month), the system will not accept your order. Orders are only accepted the 10th-27th of every month.
- No late orders will be accepted after the 27th.
Questions? Contact Meg Brady at email@example.com.